Remotely Controlled Road Information Signs – what are they?
Our remotely controlled signage is designed for the toughest remote area service:
- Solar/Battery Powered
- Streams/Modbus Compatible
- Web Browser operator interface
- Low power mechanical display
- Queensland/Western Australia Designed and Manufactured
- Optional Traffic Radars, Cameras or other remote sensing integration
- Local support
Remote area, manually changeable message traveller information signs, such as those showing current road status or condition, have always imposed a significant labour cost and potential safety hazard to keep them up to date.
Our signs ensure up to date traveller information can be updated remotely in minutes, anywhere, anytime.
Designed and fabricated to withstand the toughest Australian conditions.
Ongoing testing and utilisation in the field using existing mobile networks.
Utilising solar power to energise operations day or night.